Thursday 27 November 2014

3rd blog in one day WOOHH!!! Oh and finished my homework too.



WOOOH! 3 blogs in 1 day YAHOO!  So I finished my homework and I was going to print it but the printer wouldn't work and I'm like ughhhhhhhhh! I'm a bit of an expert on computers but not printer and good thing the printer started working again of good and then I got an idea of making a blog and I found this picture----------->
I love it so much! I don't know why I have so short blogs I think this the way to make blogs :P Oh and I'm in the living room when I was typing this my Momther was watching criminal minds and the kill scene was EPIC and games I like are Minecraft, Call of Duty, Roblox, League of legends and more well rapping up this blog tnx for reading and I hope ya like it

No comments:

Post a Comment